MOCA Board of Directors is a Tri-Partite Board: One-third is composed of elected public officials (or their appointed representatives), One third private interest groups, and One-Third low-income representatives. Board Members elected to serve on MOCA’s board are reimbursed for round trip mileage from home to the meeting. Meetings are held monthly at 6:00 pm (dinner provided) on the day at alternating locations.
- Advocate for families in need.
- Build confidence in your community and yourself.
- Set policy that serves your community.
- Strategic Planning of agency to fit the community and its needs.
- Become active in your community.
Missouri Ozarks Comunity Action (MOCA) is currently seeking representatives to serve their community through our Board of Directors. If you are interested click here to download the board application, fill it out and fax or send it to MOCA.
Download the Board flyer .
Housing Administration Plan
2020 MOCA Annual Report
2020 MOCA Audit
2019 Pulaski Co. PHA Audit
2019 Fiscal Policy
By Laws 2021.
MOCA Organizational Chart.